Peachtree Heights is affectionately known for its peaceful urban lake, “the duck pond,” located at the intersection of Parkside Drive and Demorest Avenue. The neighborhood includes the area off Peachtree Road between Lindbergh Drive on the south and East Wesley Road on the north. First developed in 1909, Peachtree Heights East was the initiative of Eretus “Petie” Rivers. After his death, his widow made the duck pond area a permanent park for the community’s residents. Accordingly, a beautiful restoration of the park was completed in 2001. Today, not far from the high rises on Peachtree, large old homes surround this park within forested hills.

Results Found